The operator must be able to work alone from a 2D drawing.
- Programm the machine himself from the 2D-drawing when using 2-3 axis.
- When we are using 3-5 axis we will use CAD/CAM (Edgecam and Siemens NX).
Horizontal lathes DRAAIER
– DMG Mori CTX 1250 / CTX 2000 with 4-axis and Sinumerik 840Dsl with Shoptum.
Dimensions 600 x 2.000 mm.
– MAZAK Integrex 670-H with 5-axis machine and Mazatrol Matrix3; Dimensions 1.040 x 4.000 mm.
– Monforts KNC 5 & KNC 8 with 2-axis and Siemens 810D. Dimensions: 500 x 3.000 mm.
5-axis milling machines:
– DMG Mori DMU 210 with 5-axis and Heidenhain control. Dimensions: 1.800 x 1.800 x l.000 mm.
– Hermle C40 and C50 with 5-axis and Heidenhain control. Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 400 mm.
We need people with positive mentality that teil us what they can do and not r,-hat they cannot do. A positive mentality and willingness to work and learn is the most important.
People need t be busy with their work, not with other matters.